Welcome to MyProfile.
MyProfile is the online portal for the Florida Department of Financial Services' Bureau of Licensing.
To enter the system, you must enter your username and password.
If you do not have a username, then click Create Account on the right.
If you have forgotten your username, then click Forgot Username?
If you have forgotten your password, then click Forgot Password?
MyProfile allows you to:
- View your license(s), registration(s), appointment(s), continuing education information, and deficiencies on a pending application.
- Make an address change.
- Apply for an agent or adjuster examination.
- Apply for an agent or adjuster license.
- Apply for an agency license or update agency information.
- Apply for a branch license.
- Apply for navigator registration.
- Print a duplicate license.
- Apply for a Letter of Certification and a Letter of Clearance.
- Apply to be a Pre-licensing or Continuing Education Provider or Instructor.
Click here to view an interactive tutorial to assist you with creating an account, retrieving a forgotten username, or retrieving a forgotten password.
Click here to review step-by-step PDF guides to further assist you with using MyProfile.
You are required by state and federal law to disclose your social security number on this
application. Section 666(a)(13) of Title 42, United States Code, requires each state to obtain the
social security number of each applicant for a professional or occupational license on the
application for the license. Section 626.171(6), Florida Statutes, implements this federal law. The
purpose of collecting social security numbers is for administration of the child support
enforcement provisions of Title IV-D of the Social Security Act. The Department of Financial
Services also uses social security numbers for identity verification purposes in conjunction with
background checks of applicants and for identity verification purposes in the Department's
electronic database for licensees and applicants.