Welcome to MyProfile.
MyProfile is the online portal for the Florida Department of Financial Services' Bureau of Licensing.
MyProfile allows you to:
- View your license(s), registration(s), appointment(s), continuing education information, and deficiencies on a pending application.
- Apply for a license or registration.
- Make an address change.
- Print a duplicate license.
- Print a Letter of Certification or Letter of Clearance.
- Apply to be a Pre-licensing or Continuing Education Provider or Instructor.
Click here to view an interactive tutorial to assist you with creating an account, retrieving a forgotten username, or retrieving a forgotten password.
Click here to review step-by-step PDF guides to further assist you with using MyProfile.
Note: You are required by state and federal law to disclose your social security number on this application. Section 666(a)(13) of Title 42, United States Code, requires each state to obtain the social security number of each applicant for a professional or occupational license on the application for the license. Section 626.171(6), Florida Statutes, implements this federal law. The purpose of collecting social security numbers is for administration of the child support enforcement provisions of Title IV-D of the Social Security Act. The Department of Financial Services also uses social security numbers for identity verification purposes in conjunction with background checks of applicants and for identity verification purposes in the Department's
electronic database for licensees and applicants.